If you are being chased by Collection House debt collection.Do not pay until you have read this for debts that you have not paid, then unfortunately you may have been victim to some of the sleaziest collection tactics used by Australian debt collectors today.
A simple fact in today’s climate, debt collectors have got a lot more aggressive and in many documented cases, clearly breached the law in bullying and pressurising the vulnerable.
Unfortunately, Corona is not going to make your debt disappear, Collection House debt collection will continue to chase you.
Now we are all on lockdown with debts mounting and jobs massively affected. Unfortunately, job losses and recession fears, are the exact time debt collection companies have traditionally made the most money. So do not sit there and be bullied by a company that bought your debt for 10% and added 90% pure profit on top. Fight them legally and beat them.
Get rid of Collection House debt collection before the end of Lockdown
I beat Collection House debt collection 5 years ago on a very large debt they said I owed. I spent 12months of researching commonwealth consumer protection laws, ACCC and ASIC guidelines, I decided to challenge them on 23 key points. Now I started this website to help people feeling trapped and bullied with nowhere to turn. I will gladly help you beat them too, send me an email using the ‘Contact Us‘ form on the right hand side of this page, tell me your situation and Ill help as many people as I can, or simply Click Here
When your debt was sold, your details automatically went onto their database. This is used by a team of telesales agents, paid commission to chase you. Also the Auto-responders that churn out the annoying emails/letters etc Getting removed form this list, halts the hassle.
Collection House debt collection.Do not pay until you have read this
Although most collectors stay within the bounds of the law, others behave in ways that are outrageous, heartless and/or just plain illegal. OK, let’s start from the beginning. By taking their business to pieces, you will see that hiding behind the mask of fear and bullying, it is in fact YOU that is control, not them.
- DCA’s are a business, 99% are not here to help you or listen to your problems. Dog died, car on fire, lost your wallet? They don’t care….Imagine a room with 100 people sitting at individual desks, with headsets on. These sales people are paid a bonus in accordance to how much they can get you to pay off the debt.
- The staff at these call centres have morning meetings before they begin. Here, they are given tactics on how to get you to pay e.g. ‘ …tell them we have their neighbours’/bosses number and we will ask them for the money’….or…’if you don’t pay today, we will make arrangements to have your parents’ car taken away and sold off to pay off the debt’. The bosses at these companies tell the staff how much money they expect each of them to collect by the end of the day. When these people call you, talking/negotiating with them is as effective as double sided playing card
- Where do Collection House debt collection.Do not pay until you have read this get the debts?…..they buy them, and in bulk . They have sales guys that target banks, institutions, mobile phone operators and buy a large collection of these debts for a % of the debt. What does this mean?….Let’s say your debt from Bank ‘A’ is an old credit card and was for $1678…….usually the DCA buys it for 10-20% of original value. However they will demand full amount, plus, their own charges on top. So they pay around $300 and try and get over $2000 off you, and over a fixed agreed time, you can begin to see why they make so much money and don’t care about personal circumstances.
Now they have a database of all these debts in front of them with telephone numbers and addresses given from the original debtor…now what? They want cash from you, as quick as possible , with the least amount of effort on their part. So now they adopt various methods of achieving that…….
- A standard letter Collection House debt collection.Do not pay until you have read this is sent to you, asking for the amount, plus charges back. Often breaching Aussie guidelines and making official looking documents intended or likely to, mislead debtors as to their status, for example, documents made to resemble court claims.
- Phone calls – A favourite tactic – calling you about 5-10 times a day, on every number they have to contact you, mobile, home and work. Sometimes sending texts and asking you to call them back on premium rate numbers (which is illegal) Imagine the above happening to you everyday for the next month. This is physical/psychological harassment, it is illegal and once again something else that you can stop.
- Now they will begin the nasty and often illegal tactics if they still have no success collecting the full amount, these include – which are all illegal -contacting you at unreasonable times, ignoring legitimate wishes in respect of when and where to contact you, claiming instructions from the courts, claiming to be bailiffs. Falsely implying or stating that action can or will be taken when it legally cannot us a business name which implies public body status, or falsely implying or stating that failure to pay a debt is a criminal offence or that criminal proceedings will be brought if debtors to pay in full, in unreasonably large instalments, or to increase payments when they are unable to do so. All of which are illegal
Delete and Dispute any Defaults on your Credit File with this Free trick!
One unfortunate factor with being in debt, is that Collection House debt collection will put a default on your credit file, which will stop you being able to get any credit. So one tactic I would suggest, is to access for free your credit file and have a look for any defaults (tactic can be used for any defaults you have) and if there is, then click dispute next to all of them. I have found many times, companies put defaults on your file much earlier than they legally should, so you can clear your file/improve your credit score today. The free one I used was this one